Shipping within Germany:
All of our products are delivered free of charge within Germany.
We deliver our products within mainland Europe to the following countries at the listed shipping costs. European overseas territories are not supplied.
- Free of shipping costs: France, Italy, Luxembourg, Austria, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic
- 6,00 EUR: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary
- 12,00 EUR: Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Spain
Please note that delivery of our Active Office products can only be made to Germany and we therefore do not offer international shipping on the following products:
Aeris Active Office Desk, Aeris Single Desk, Aeris Focus Light Desk, Aeris Active Office Cable Management, Aeris Active Office Desk Panels, Aeris Active Office Height Adapter, Aeris Active Office Magnetic Bar, Aeris Active Office PC Box, Aeris Focus Light Wall for Windows, Aeris Focus Light Wall for Mac OS X, Active Office Book.
Delivery by DHL and DPD:
We deliver our products with DHL or DPD (except for freight forwarding goods, see section "Delivery by freight forwarder").
The products are mainly shipped with DHL. The following products are mainly shipped with DPD due to their nature:
- Aeris Single Desk (also other products purchased together with an Aeris Single Desk): On delivery and collection (returns).
- Aeris 3Dee: Only the transport box for collection in case of return, if the product has been assembled.
Delivery by freight forwarder:
The Aeris 3Dee is returned by freight forwarder (if the product has been assembled).
The Aeris Active Office Desk will be delivered by a freight forwarder. Please note that the Aeris Active Office Desk can only be shipped to Germany.
The Aeris Active Office Desk is delivered by lorry "to the kerbside", i.e. to the nearest public kerb to the delivery address.
Please note that “kerbside delivery” of goods cannot take place in the following instances due to lack of lorry access:
- The delivery address is on a road or can only be accessed via a road that is a traffic-calmed sector/”play street”, and/or
- The delivery address is on a road, or can only be accessed via a road, that is not accessible for vehicles with a permitted maximum weight of 40 tonnes, and/or
- The delivery address is on a road, or can only be accessed via a road, that is narrower than 3.25 metres or on which deliveries are restricted due to obstacles such as parked cars or a building site with less than 3.25 metres access width at the time of delivery, and/or
- The delivery address is located in a dead-end street.
If any of the above applies to your delivery address or if you are unsure in this respect, please contact us by telephone or email before placing an order to find out if delivery can be made to your desired location.
Please also note that you must be present in person to accept the delivery at the delivery address. This is to sign for the delivery of the goods on the one hand. You will also need to be able to help the delivery driver unload the goods from the lorry to the kerbside. You must therefore be in a physical condition to lift a weight of up to 30 kilograms.
The forwarding agent will arrange a delivery with you on a desired day from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) during a time window from 8 am to 1 pm or 1 pm to 6 pm. Your presence at the delivery address is required during the entire time window. Unfortunately, it is not possible to narrow down the delivery time more precisely.