Questions about the purchase at Aeris
- Can I track my Aeris delivery?
- Yes, tracking of the delivery is possible. You will find tracking information on the shipping confirmation of your order that you received by email.
- Can the billing address differ from the delivery address?
- Yes, no problem. The billing and delivery address may differ.
- I would like to return an item. How does a return work at Aeris ?
- A return is of course possible. Here you will find detailed information on the subject of returns.
- How and when can I reach the Aeris customer service?
- You can reach our customer service from Monday to Thursday from 08:00-17:00 and Friday from 08:00-15:00 by telephone on +49 (0) 89 900 506 11 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Help, my delivery is damaged. What should I do?
- If your delivery is damaged, please contact our customer service. You can reach them Monday to Thursday from 08:00-17:00 and Friday from 08:00-15:00 by phone at +49 (0) 89 900 506 11 or by e-mail: email@example.com.
- How long is the guarantee at Aeris ?
- At Aeris we offer you a much longer guarantee than the legal warranty obligation requires: You have a full three-year guarantee on all Aeris products from the date of purchase. If there are any complaints within this period, we will repair or replace the product after returning and checking it without charge - provided, of course, that there is no fault on your part. The warranty applies to material and functional defects for all original parts of an original Aeris product and only for direct purchases from authorised Aeris dealers. You can find all authorised dealers directly here on our website via the dealer search or simply give us a call. Our customer service will be happy to help you. Tel.: +49(0)89 900 506 11.
- Can the goods be collected from Aeris itself?
- No, we do not currently offer self-collection of orders.
- Can I also order by phone at Aeris ?
- Unfortunately, ordering by phone is not possible at the moment. However, our customer service will be happy to help you with any questions you may have about our products.
- Can I order as a guest at Aeris or do I have to create a customer account to be able to buy items?
- Yes, that is no problem. You can of course order from us as a guest. Registration is not necessary. Will I receive a confirmation when my transfer has arrived at Aeris ? Yes, as soon as we receive your payment, we will send you a confirmation e-mail. The order will then be checked internally and processed immediately. We will then contact you by email with further information.
- I would like to pay by credit card at Aeris , where is the security code?
- Payment by credit card is of course possible. You will find the three-digit security code next to the signature field on the back of the credit card.
- Why do I need a customer account at Aeris?
- A customer account is not absolutely necessary for you to place an order with us. However, a Aeris customer account offers you many advantages: as soon as you have created a customer account, all your order data is stored there so that you can view and manage it at any time. If you order from us frequently, you do not have to re-enter your data (e.g. delivery address) for each purchase; this data is stored in the account.
- Is there a charge for the Aeris account?
- No, there are no costs for registering a customer account at Aeris .
- How can I register at Aeris ?
- To register with us, proceed as follows: First click on "My account" and then on "Create account". Now fill in all the fields of the form and click on "Create". Complete your registration by clicking on the confirmation link you received by e-mail. From now on you can log in to "My account" with your e-mail address and your chosen password.
- How do I log in to "My account"?
- To log in, simply click on "My account", enter your login details in the form and click on "Log in". Now you are logged in.
- I have forgotten my password for "My account"! How can I log in again?
- Forgotten your password? It happens once in a while, but it's no problem! You can request a new password via "My account" and a click on "Forgotten password". If you have also forgotten your e-mail address, please contact our customer service. They will be happy to help you.
- Can I view my account, order and address data in the Aeris customer account?
- Yes, you can see all this information after registering under My Account.
- How can I delete my customer account at Aeris ?
- It's a shame you want to delete your Aeris account. Maybe you will change your mind. If not, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do the rest for you.
Questions and answers about the Aeris Swopper
- Where can I buy the Aeris Swopper?
- You can order the Aeris Swopper directly from us. here in our Aeris online shop. In our configurator you have the possibility to configure your Aeris Swopper according to your personal wishes. Alternatively, you can also buy the Aeris Swopper from a specialist dealer near you.
- How do you sit properly on the Aeris Swopper?
- For the correct sitting position, sit in the middle of the Aeris Swopper so that the suspension leg acts as an extension of your spine. Maintain balance with your buttocks and both legs flat on the floor. The pelvis should be slightly higher than the knees to create an "open angle" at the hips and knees when sitting. This promotes blood circulation.
Swing vigorously a few times to automatically straighten up. This frees up the diaphragm and promotes deep breathing. The body and head are better supplied with oxygen and mental performance increases. When you turn to your work with the Aeris Swopper, you can move the seat towards your desk by simply shifting your weight. This puts your body in a position where your spine can stand loosely and vertically above your slightly tilted pelvis. This keeps your back straight and you automatically adopt the correct sitting position. The spring leg of the Aeris Swopper has taken over the forward curvature that your spine has to make in conventional chairs and that leads to "hunched-over sitting".
- What is vertical swaying (swooping) good for?
- Swopping strengthens the back muscles and promotes the nourishment of the intervertebral discs. In addition, there is no blood congestion in the legs and you feel fit and exhilarated all day long. You automatically sit correctly on the Aeris Swopper and thus prevent back pain. Particularly practical: you can do something for your health by sitting on the Aeris Swopper in 3D motion while you work - virtually as a side effect.
- Can I sit on the Aeris Swopper all day without a backrest?
- Yes, sitting without a backrest is no problem. Because you can also walk without a backrest. The Aeris Swopper is designed in such a way that even when sitting, people can do what they are actually built for: move.
Whenever you move, you don't need a backrest. That's why you don't need a backrest when swopping. On conventional chairs it's different. There you need a support because you tend to sit motionless for a long time. However, the muscles are not made for hours of holding work, which is why tension and back pain are the practically inevitable result of this sitting posture. However, by supporting yourself, you "incapacitate" your muscles again, they are again not challenged - as they are when you hold them up all the time - they become weaker and are less and less able to do what they are designed to do: keep you upright and your intervertebral discs in place.
On the Aeris Swopper, however, your back always remains active and in motion. This trains and strengthens the back muscles in particular. Should you - especially during the familiarisation phase - occasionally feel a "pinch" somewhere on the Aeris Swopper or should you feel a sore muscle: Take it as a good sign. Muscles that were previously cold may be waking up again. The best thing you can do then is to swing in all directions. This promotes blood flow to the muscles, trains them and helps to remove the harmful substances that are causing the aches and pains. Basically, movement is the best recipe against back pain and other consequences of bad posture.
- The seat of the Aeris Swopper is too hard for me. What is the reason for that?
- If you feel your ischial tuberosities, this is a sign that you have been sitting too long without moving. Stand up briefly or move your pelvis in different directions. Experience shows that after a certain period of adjustment you will no longer feel your ischial tuberosities uncomfortably. In general, the ischial tuberosities are the bones nature intended for sitting on - but not for staying in the same position for hours on end.
The fact that you sometimes feel the ischial tuberosities more on the Aeris Swopper than on other seats is also due to the fact that the seat of the Aeris Swopper is curved upwards. With good reason: the resulting distribution of pressure on the ischial tuberosities automatically causes the spine to tilt slightly forward in the lower area (technical term: lordosis). This corresponds to the natural shape of the spine when standing. Conventional seats, which often have a seat recess, have the opposite effect. The Aeris Swopper Air provides particularly soft seating comfort. Thanks to a five-layer special upholstery with the particularly pressure-elastic 3DEA upholstery core, it offers extremely gentle, pressure- and thermo-regulated sitting.
- Which seat covers are available for the Aeris Swopper?
- We offer the Aeris Swopper in many attractive colours and functional cover fabrics. Take a look at all the covers for the Aeris Swopper here in the configurator. We are also happy to fulfil your personal wishes for the seat cover - favourite fabric, company logo, CI colour - just ask us and we will be happy to make you an offer.
- Does the Aeris Swopper comply with the DIN standards?
- Yes. The Aeris Swopper Work (with special spring strut, castors, backrest and backrest cover) explicitly complies with DIN EN 1335 for office work chairs. The Aeris Swopper with backrest complies with the applicable office European standards PrEN 13761 (1999), EN 1022 (1996) and EN 1728 (2000). The Aeris Swopper also has the GS mark according to EN 1022 and EN 13671 for office visitor chairs.
There are not yet any DIN standards for the new sitting-in-motion system such as the Aeris Swopper, so there is no official test procedure for testing the Aeris Swopper according to its specific characteristics. So far, there are only DIN standards for rigid chairs, but these date from 1981 to 1989. The EU Screen Directive is also based on a DIN standard from 1989. The latest ergonomic findings and developments cannot be found in these standards - DIN and EN standards always lag somewhat behind the latest state of the art. However, the Aeris Swopper is ahead of its time as an innovative product (awarded the Federal Innovation Prize!). There is no such thing as a world innovation where first the standard was on the market and then the product. However, it can often take years before the corresponding standards are reformulated for technical innovations. However, the Occupational Health and Safety Act also provides for such "interim periods", especially since the standards are merely a minimum requirement which the employer can exceed at any time.
Point "3. principle" therefore stipulates: "The state of the art, occupational medicine and hygiene, as well as other established occupational science findings must be taken into account in occupational safety and health measures". The fact that the "state of the art" (note: this refers to the latest technical developments) is explicitly mentioned as a benchmark is intended to ensure that significant developments in science, technology and medicine are applied to occupational safety and health as quickly as possible - precisely because technology is usually far ahead of DIN standards. For the employer, this means that he is obliged to apply the "state of the art" for the protection of his employees and that he does not have to wait with the introduction of new developments until the corresponding standard for the new development has been drawn up. Any employer who uses the Aeris Swopper at the workplace is therefore at the cutting edge of technology and is doing more for the health of his employees than the outdated DIN standards prescribe. The Aeris Swopper can be used wherever the company wants to use it.
- Is the Aeris Swopper also available for young people?
- Yes, the Aeris Swopper is also available for young people. Because exercise is at least as important for children and young people as it is for adults. Sitting still is poison for young backs! And also for mental development and concentration. That's why, in addition to the Aeris Swopper for sitting beginners and primary school children, the Aeris Swoppster, there is also a Aeris Swopper for young people from approx. 35 kg: the Aeris Swopper with the Light spring leg type. For healthy backs right from the start! The Aeris Swoppster/Swopper range offers the world's unique, healthy 3D sitting with lots of movement and fun for all ages from 4 years and for all weight classes up to approx. 120 kg.
- Is the Aeris Swopper also available with castors?
- Yes, the Aeris Swopper is also available with castors. The Aeris Swopper with castors is ideal for anyone who wants to switch to the healthiest sitting method in the world, but has to cover short distances at long desks, for example. This means that the Aeris Swopper with castors offers you even more freedom of movement and mobility - for example at extended desks with several work surfaces or between desk and PC. At the same time, it demands even more activity from the user, as the seat must be slightly relieved in order to use the castor function. All the advantages of the Aeris Swopper in the fight against back pain and tension are of course fully retained. It is available in all Aeris Swopper colours; you can also retrofit a backrest.
- Can I retrofit the castors to the Aeris Swopper?
- It is not possible to retrofit the castors to a Aeris Swopper with glides, as the Aeris Swopper with glides has a different foot ring than the Aeris Swopper with castors for technical reasons. Therefore, it is not possible to retrofit the castors. If you would like to have castors instead of gliders on your Aeris Swopper, the foot ring must be exchanged at our factory. Please contact our customer service by telephone.
- Can the Aeris Swopper also be used as a standing aid?
- The classic Aeris Swopper is designed exclusively for sitting in motion, not as a standing aid. The maximum possible height of the movable spring leg is too low for standing support. However, for sitting and standing at different working heights, we offer you perfect solutions with the Aeris Swopper High and the active standing seat Aeris Muvman. You can switch flexibly between working heights of 49 - 69 cm with the Aeris Swopper High and 51 - 84 cm with the Aeris Muvman (or 60 - 93 cm with the Aeris Muvman High).
- Should the employer pay for the Aeris Swopper?
- If your employer pays for the Aeris Swopper, that would be farsighted and sensible. It would also comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Act, which requires employers to take the latest technical developments into account when taking occupational health and safety measures. For healthy sitting, the Aeris Swopper is the state of the art in technology and medical knowledge. Many employers already finance a therapeutic seat such as the Aeris Swopper for their employees as part of their health management - voluntarily or on request. This also pays off for the company in terms of costs.
Because those who sit healthier are more productive, more motivated and less likely to miss work due to back pain. This means more effectiveness and continuity as well as lower absenteeism costs. Even in small companies, the Aeris Swopper pays for itself with just one sick day saved! However, if financing through your employer is not or not yet possible, you are in any case free to do something good for yourself and use your own Aeris Swopper at the workplace. We can only encourage you to do so: the Aeris Swopper is in any case a worthwhile long-term investment in your health. By the way: In certain cases, the German pension insurance (BfA), the employers' liability insurance associations, the employment agencies or the integration office also cover the costs or parts of them.
- What is the difference between the Aeris Swopper and an exercise ball?
- Compared to the exercise ball, sitting on the Aeris Swopper has many advantages: First of all, the Aeris Swopper offers more safety: it does not roll away, it cannot burst, you cannot fall over or off. In addition, you can quickly and individually adjust three functions on the Aeris Swopper: Seat height, spring stiffness and lateral deflection. The Aeris Swopper has a comfortable seat: you have a choice of different, homely cover materials. The seat surface is mostly breathable, not cold, not slippery, it does not attract lint and it does not smell. While an exercise ball is made of PVC, the Aeris Swopper is made of high-quality materials, Made in Germany. The Aeris Swopper has a timeless, innovative and original design that has won several international awards and fits easily into many interiors. This makes it a focal point and highlight in any environment, rather than a foreign object. In addition, the Aeris Swopper bears the GS mark. This means that it complies with the German Equipment Safety Act (GSG) and can be used anywhere where people sit. The Aeris Swopper Work is expressly certified as an office work chair by TÜV in accordance with DIN EN 1335 and can be used anywhere without restrictions.
- Is the Aeris Swopper paid for by the health insurance?
- Yes, the health insurance company can pay for the Aeris Swopper. For this, a doctor must prescribe a "seat that moves in all three dimensions" for therapy. However, this does not generally apply and depends very much on the foresight of the respective employee or health insurance company. In certain cases, the German pension insurance (BfA), the employers' liability insurance associations, the employment agencies or the integration office also cover the costs or parts of the costs. If your doctor prescribes a Aeris Swopper model and the health insurance or BfA refuses to cover the costs, you still have the option of asking your employer to cover the costs of the Aeris Swopper either in full or in part.
After all, if even one sick day is saved due to back pain, the purchase price of a Aeris Swopper has already paid for itself! It can be assumed that the benefits - including greater motivation, increased performance and increased well-being of the employee - will quickly more than make up for the purchase costs of the Aeris Swopper.
- How do you clean the Aeris Swopper?
- The best way to remove light dirt and dust from the Aeris Swopper is to vacuum it carefully. If the cover has coarser stains, you should make sure that you use a microfibre cloth and pH-neutral soap. Detailed information on cleaning the individual covers can be found at here in the care instructions.
- How long is the warranty on the Aeris Swopper?
- We offer you much more security than the legal warranty obligation requires: You have a full three-year warranty on all Aeris products from the date of purchase. If there are any complaints within this period, we will repair or replace the product after return and inspection at no charge - provided, of course, that there is no third-party fault. The guarantee applies to all original parts of an original Aeris Swopper in the case of material and functional defects and only if purchased directly from Aeris or from an authorised Aeris dealer. You can find all authorised dealers directly here on our website via the dealer search or simply call us. Our customer service will be happy to help you. Tel.: +49(0)89 900 506 11.
Questions and answers about the Aeris Swoppster
- For children of what age is the Aeris Swoppster suitable?
- The Aeris Swoppster is suitable for children from kindergarten age up to about the end of primary school. Its height is adjustable, so it "grows" with the child. You can easily adjust the spring tension of the Aeris Swoppster to any weight of your child up to a maximum of 50 kg. The degree of mobility can also be individually selected in two stages. The seat is correctly adjusted when your child feels comfortable. When the child grows out of the "Swoppster age", he or she can continue to sit healthily and comfortably with plenty of movement: on a Aeris Swopper with the Light spring leg type, which is optimised for 35 - 50 kg, or with the Low spring leg type, which is optimised for 50 - 120 kg.
You can find all the details here in the Aeris Swoppster product data sheet.
- How do I adjust the Aeris Swoppster correctly for my child?
- The Aeris Swoppster can be individually adjusted in 3 ways to suit the size, weight and mobility of the child.
1) Height adjustment: Adjusting the height of the Aeris Swoppster is literally child's play. With the lever under the seat, the child can easily adjust the height to his or her favourite height. The open angle between the upper and lower leg is ideally a little over 90°. We recommend adjusting the height of the desk accordingly.
2) Adjusting the spring tension for vertical swinging: The spring tension can be adjusted to suit the child's weight and individual preference for more or less soft swinging. For children with a low body weight or for maximum swinging, please turn the adjustment wheel at the lower end of the spring downwards. For larger children or reduced swinging, turn it upwards. You have found the optimum setting when your child can swing without "sitting" on the lower end of the shock absorber.
3) The lateral flexibility of the Aeris Swoppster: This is decisive for the "more movement" when sitting. There are two weight-dependent adjustment recommendations. The Aeris Swoppster is supplied with the "basic flex" flexibility setting for children between 30 and 50 kg. To adjust to children with a body weight between 15 and 30 kg, the Aeris Swoppster must first be turned upside down. Then turn the cover cap slightly to the left and pull it off. Now just remove the flex ring and replace it upside down. To check: can you now read the "soft flex" marking on it? Yes! Then everything is correct. Now just put the cap back on and tighten it. That's it.
- In which colours is the Aeris Swoppster available?
- During the development phase of the Aeris Swoppster, we showed a large jury of children many different colour and pattern combinations of the Aeris Swoppster. And the kids' vote was clear: the four colours pink, blue, now realised variants got the most points. These seat covers can be combined with the frame colours black and white. One of the advantages: Since the Aeris Swoppster is intended for the age with one of the greatest developmental phases, a clear colour is most likely to appeal throughout. Besides, many children's rooms are already so colourful that a calm splash of colour can also have something relaxing about it. Take a look at all the possible variations here.
- How do I clean the Aeris Swoppster cover?
- The Aeris Swoppster is very easy to care for. Stains in the cover fabric should be treated immediately, ideally with a damp cloth - with a little soap foam for stronger stains. A damp cloth, if necessary with a little soap, is also sufficient for the foot ring and the protective cover. You can find detailed information on cleaning here in the Aeris Swoppster care instructions.
- How long is the guarantee on the Aeris Swoppster?
- We offer you a significantly longer guarantee for the Aeris Swoppster than is required by the statutory warranty: you have a full three-year guarantee on all Aeris products from the date of purchase. If there are any complaints within this period, we will repair or replace the product after return and inspection without charge - provided, of course, that there is no fault on the part of third parties. The guarantee applies to all original parts of an original Aeris Swoppster in the case of material and functional defects and only if purchased directly from Aeris or from an authorised Aeris dealer. You can find all authorised dealers directly here on our website via the dealer search or simply call us. Our customer service will be happy to help you. Tel.: +49(0)89 900 506 11.
Questions and answers about the Aeris Muvmat
- What materials is the Aeris Muvmat made of?
- The Aeris Muvmat is made of the following materials: The inner relief structure is made of EPP, a so-called expanded polypropylene. EPP is elastic and at the same time shock-proof. This structure is covered by polyurethane (PU) soft integral foam. This foam is pleasantly soft, shock-absorbing and the inner structure is easy to feel. At the same time, the surface is robust and easy to clean. A PU lacquer finish is applied for final protection. Everything at a glance: Aeris Muvmat product data sheet.
- Can I clean the Aeris Muvmat?
- Yes, the Aeris Muvmat can be cleaned very easily. All you need to clean the mat is lukewarm water, a little soap and a soft cloth. Simply wipe the Aeris Muvmat with it and then wipe it dry. That's it. You can find more detailed information on cleaning in our Care instructions here for download.
- Is it possible to clean the Aeris Muvmat with disinfectant?
- Yes, but so that you do not damage the Aeris Muvmat when cleaning it with disinfectant, the alcohol content in the cleaning agent must not exceed 5% (e.g. glass cleaner). We strongly recommend that you do not use abrasive cleaners or cleaners with a higher alcohol content.
- Where is the Aeris Muvmat manufactured?
- The Aeris Muvmat is made in Germany.
- My aeris muvmat slides about – should it do that?
- Yes, the fact that the Aeris Muvmat slides is intentional and desired. Don't worry, the anti-slip pads on the underside stop when you put weight on the mat. When you stand on the Aeris Muvmat, nothing slips. As soon as you take the weight off the mat, it "slides". This makes it easy to move the mat to the side (if you absolutely have to ...). If you want to fix the mat additionally, we recommend using an anti-slip grid. You can get such a grid in any DIY store.
- How much does the Aeris Muvmat weigh?
- The Aeris Muvmat is lightweight and weighs only 2.7 kg without packaging. With cardboard box 2.8 kg.
- What are the dimensions of the Aeris Muvmat?
- The dimensions of the Aeris Muvmat are 91.5 cm (length) x 48 cm (width) x 3.5 cm (height).
- Can I also buy the Aeris Muvmat cover at a later date?
- Of course, you can also buy the cover for our Aeris Muvmat at a later date. We offer the cover in different colours and designs. Take a look around the online shop and choose your favourite.
- What material is the cover of the Aeris Muvmat made of?
- In a nutshell: The cover of the Aeris Muvmat is made of 100% polyester.
- Is the cover of the Aeris Muvmat washable?
- Yes, the cover is environmentally friendly washable at 30° degrees.
- Is the Aeris Muvmat also available in a colour other than black?
- No. At present, we only offer the Aeris Muvmat in the basic colour black.
- Are there different cover designs for the Aeris Muvmat?
- Various new motifs and designs for the cover are planned and will be available soon. The different covers can be ordered separately or directly in a package with a Aeris Muvmat. Just visit our online shop and choose your favourite design.
- Does the texture effect and reflex zone stimulation work when I use the Aeris Muvmat with shoes?
- Yes, the structure effect and reflex zone stimulation of the Aeris Muvmat also work with shoes. A little tip: Basically, the thinner the shoe sole, the better. Either way, the effect is always clearly noticeable. Caution: Please do not walk on the Aeris Muvmat with heels.
- Can I enter Aeris Muvmat with flat shoes?
- Yes, entering the Aeris Muvmat with flat shoes is no problem. Attention: Please never enter the Aeris Muvmat with heels.
- What if I have damaged the Aeris Muvmat with sharp hoes?
- The Aeris Muvmat may only be used with flat shoes. If the mat is damaged by pointed heels, this is improper use.
- Does the forest floor effect wear off at Aeris Muvmat?
- No, don't worry. The forest floor effect on the Aeris Muvmat does not wear off. This cannot wear out because the EPP interior is very very durable.
- How to dispose of the Aeris Muvmat?
- The Aeris Muvmat can be disposed of in the residual waste. Alternatively, you can take the mat to a recycling centre near you.
- Can the Aeris Muvmat be used on any surface?
- Yes, the Aeris Muvmat can basically be used on any surface, both hard floors and soft surfaces. Depending on the condition of the floor, the anti-slip pads on the underside of the Aeris Muvmat may show signs of wear in individual cases. However, this does not affect the function of these pads or the Aeris Muvmat.
- Does the Aeris Muvmat meet fire safety requirements?
- Yes, the Aeris Muvmat meets fire protection requirements. All elements of the mat have been tested for fire protection. The foam of the Aeris Muvmat meets the FMVSS 302 standard with the classification SE (self-extinguishing). The interior of the Aeris Muvmat complies with fire material class B2. The optional fabric cover has a flame retardant finish and complies with the US standard NFPA-701, the fire protection class for hanging textiles, e.g. curtains in public buildings.
Questions and answers about the Aeris Muvman
- What is the difference between a standing/sitting seat and the Aeris Muvman variable seat?
- The difference between the Aeris Muvman and previously common standing/sitting aids is as follows: other products often represent a compromise. That is, they allow the "higher" sitting that is desirable from an ergonomic point of view, but are only functional to a limited extent. Many wobble and tilt, some only work at one height, others force an unfavourable sitting distance to the work surface and provoke a hunched back, many have only a limited height adjustment range, some have an uncomfortable seat.
The Aeris Muvman, on the other hand, virtually reinvents sitting at variable heights. It is not a conventional standing/sitting aid, but an active standing seat. It is ideal for ergonomically perfect sitting and standing with a lot of movement at height-adjustable desks, standing desks, reception desks, counters, information counters, etc. as well as in the laboratory, at the workbench or in production.
- Where can I use the Aeris Muvman?
- The possibilities for using the Aeris Muvman are endless. You can use the Aeris Muvman wherever variable sitting and standing is required: for example, at height-adjustable desks in the home office, standing desks and raised work surfaces in offices, at counters, cash registers and receptions, but also in laboratories, workshops and on the assembly line, as well as in the private sphere: in the kitchen, when ironing or making music. We haven't listed your area of application here? No problem. Our customer service will be happy to advise you. By the way: the Aeris Muvman covers all seat heights between 51 and 84 cm, or between 60 and 93 cm in the High version. You can find the instructions for optimally adjusting the Aeris Muvman at here as a downloadable PDF.
- Why is the Aeris Muvman not rigid or moving by rounding off at the bottom?
- The Aeris Muvman is not rigid or moving by rounding off at the bottom because we have developed something much better for the Aeris Muvman. Round-offs are widely used, but they have major stability problems. They tilt or wobble and, once the owner starts tipping, you have to counteract with violent, jerky movements - and that's exactly what is absolute poison for your intervertebral discs, especially in the lumbar region. That's why we have equipped the Aeris Muvman with a specially designed movement joint: the muvzone. This makes harmonious, soft, individually controllable movements in a 360° radius possible. Without tipping and wobbling.
- What does the term "intelligent seat" mean on the Aeris Muvman?
- The seat of the Aeris Muvman is equipped with the patented flexzone technology. Its curved, gently padded seat straightens the pelvis. At the same time, it gives slightly at the front edge and thus avoids pressure points that occur with conventional standing aids, especially when sitting higher up.
- Why is the centre column of the Aeris Muvman tilted forward?
- The purpose of the 4-degree forward tilt of the centre column on the Aeris Muvman is that you can automatically sit up straight, allowing the spine to swing freely in its natural S-shape over the slightly forward-tilted pelvis. This allows you to sit healthily and without a hunchback at any height. The background: the higher you sit, the more weight is transferred to the floor via your legs. Due to a backward force component that results from this, you tilt slightly backwards when sitting at a higher height, which the body compensates for with a kyphotic posture, i.e. a hunchback. The slightly forward tilted centre column of the Aeris Muvman prevents this harmful compensatory posture. You want to know more about the Aeris Muvman? Our customer service will be happy to advise you.
- Is the Aeris Muvman also available with castors?
- No, the Aeris Muvman is not available with wheels. But you don't need them either. The lateral deflection gives you a wider reach. Thanks to the handle on the seat and the light weight of only 9 kilos, you can easily take the Aeris Muvman with you or move it anywhere.
- Can the Aeris Muvman tip over?
- No, the Aeris Muvman cannot tip over. An anti-slip and anti-scratch rubber on the base ensure safety - for the "be-seater" as well as for the floor.
- What is the difference between the Aeris Muvman and the Aeris Muvman High?
- Der Einstellbereich der Sitzhöhe ist beim Aeris Muvman einzigartig. Sie reicht von Schreibtisch- bis Stehpulthöhe (51cm bis 84 cm) - stufenlos verstellbar natürlich! Und für besonders große Menschen geht der Aeris Muvman High fast durch die Decke: Der Einstellbereich reicht dank einer extra-langen Teleskopsäule von 60 – 93 cm. Perfekt für alle über 185 cm Körpergröße.
Questions and answers about the Aeris Oyo
- Which area is the Aeris Oyo made for?
- The Aeris Oyo is a universal chair and is suitable for almost any place and for numerous activities: At home and in the office. In the home, its unique design makes it great at the dining table, in the reading corner, by the fireplace, as a modern TV armchair, as a small, mobile work chair or simply in the living room or bedroom. But it fits just as well in the office at a conference table, in waiting areas, at the dining table, in the reception area, in the lobby of a hotel or as an eye-catcher in a shop. And since it is available in six beautiful colours, you can either fit it "softly" into the interior, create a "gaudy" eye-catcher or go for "colourful variety". Here, too, the Aeris Oyo is extraordinarily variable. Feel free to take a look at all the variants here.
- How do you sit properly on the Aeris Oyo?
- You can sit however you want on the Aeris Oyo - feel free. There is no such thing as the right sitting position, and certainly not with the Aeris Oyo. Forwards, sideways or backwards - everything is possible. All of them are comfortable - everyone can discover their favourite Oyo position. Or find each one great and always alternate. Many people say: "You can really snuggle up in the side seating position. Or: When you're talking on the phone and swaying backwards - that's wonderful! Or: Lean on the backrest in the rider's seat and play on your smartphone. Our tip: Just try everything!
- Is the Aeris Oyo suitable as a desk chair?
- In places where you don't usually sit at your desk for long periods of time, the Aeris Oyo sometimes even saves you an extra office chair. It's also ideal for small flats or where space is at a premium. The Aeris Oyo is not designed as an 8-hour office chair, but since sitting is a highly individual matter, everyone should try out for themselves whether the Aeris Oyo is suitable for them as a desk chair.
- Can I use the universal runners of the Aeris Oyo on all floors?
- Yes, the universal runners of the Aeris Oyo are suitable for almost all floors. Nevertheless, we recommend that you use additional protection for very sensitive wooden and natural stone floors. So that you don't have to take care of this yourself, we will do it for you: Every Aeris Oyo comes with a fleece strip that you attach to the lower part of the runners. You can find all the details here in the instructions for use.
- Is the height of the Aeris Oyo adjustable?
- No, the height of the Aeris Oyo is not adjustable. It has a fixed seat height of 48.5 cm. This is a standard size that most people can manage well with. The frame, which consists of a double tubular steel construction, is not adjustable.
- How to clean the Aeris Oyo?
- The best way to remove light dirt and dust from the Aeris Oyo is to vacuum it carefully. If the cover has coarser stains, make sure you use a microfibre cloth and pH-neutral soap. The following applies: The Aeris Oyo does not mind damp cleaning, but if it is treated too wet, this can cause damage to the upholstery. Also, please note: When caring for, assembling or transporting the Aeris Oyo, do not turn it upside down and avoid hard knocks.
Questions and answers about the Aeris Numo
- How do you sit properly on the Aeris Numo?
- You can't go wrong when sitting on the Aeris Numo. Just sit down and benefit immediately from the comfortable seat shell and especially from the comfortable movement mechanism of our Aeris Numo. It follows your movements backwards and forwards and does not restrict you at any time. If you want to sit on the Aeris Numo for a longer period of time, we recommend the optional ergonomically shaped seat cushion as an accessory. This increases the comfort and ensures an ergonomically adequate sitting position. You want the cushion? You can find them here in our online shop. Of course, our customer service will be happy to advise you. Tel.: +49(0)89 900 506 11.
- Which Aeris Numo model is right for me?
- Which Aeris Numo is the right one for you depends first and foremost on your personal taste. Basically, you can use any Aeris Numo model in any environment. The Aeris Numo with a sled base is even suitable for outdoor use. You are undecided which model is your favourite? Then it's best to try out the models in a specialist shop. You can find a specialist dealer near you here in the dealer search. Or contact our customer service. They will be happy to recommend a specialist retailer near you for a seat test.
- How many versions of the Aeris Numo are there?
- The Aeris Numo is available in a total of 31 versions. You can choose from four frame versions and five seat shell colours. Together with the coloured seat cushions, you can even choose from 182 versions! The four frame versions of the Aeris Numo are the skid frame, a base with glides or castors and a frame with four oak legs. Basically, all Aeris Numo chairs have the same movement mechanism, with a slightly modified form for the Aeris Numo with sled base. The seat shell of the Aeris Numo models with a base (glides as well as castors) can also be rotated 360°.
- Does the Aeris Numo come with a fitting seat cushion?
- Yes, there is a matching seat cushion for the Aeris Numo. Like the seat shell, the ergonomically shaped seat cushion is available in five different colours. The seat cushion can therefore blend visually with the seat shell or alternatively provide a striking contrast. We recommend the seat cushion for longer use of the Aeris Numo, so that you sit ergonomically optimally on the Aeris Numo. The cover is not removable, but the fabric (100% polyester) is very easy to clean. Stains can be removed with standard upholstery foam or lukewarm water + neutral soap.
- What makes the Aeris Numo so special?
- The special highlight of the Aeris Numo is its unique movement mechanism. Thanks to the Aeris kinematics, the chair follows the user's movements and not only swings back but also forwards, for example when eating or at the conference table. The model with runners realises the same movement mechanism through its construction and the material of the frame. To ensure that the Aeris Numo always cuts a fine figure at home, in waiting areas and conference rooms, it comes in no fewer than 31 different versions. The different coloured seat shells made of fibreglass-reinforced plastic (polypropylene) can be combined with a total of four frames, from the skid frame to the four-legged model with wooden legs. In combination with the ergonomic seat cushion, which is available separately in the respective seat shell colours, there are even 182 individual combinations.
- Where can I use the Aeris Numo?
- The Aeris Numo is suitable for use in many different environments. You can use the Aeris Numo with skid base both in the living area and outdoors on the balcony or terrace. All other models are suitable for indoor use and can be used there in many different ways. For example, at home at the dining table, in waiting areas, as a conference and meeting chair or in various office situations.
- Which surfaces are suitable for the Aeris Numo?
- All models of the Aeris Numo are suitable for use on carpeted, hard (e.g. concrete) and soft (e.g. parquet) flat floors. Important for many floors: Equip the Aeris Numo with the supplied glides.
- What is the best way to clean the Aeris Numo?
- The cover of the Aeris Numo is not removable. But don't worry: the 100% polyester fabric is very easy to care for. You can simply remove stains with standard upholstery foam or lukewarm water and neutral soap. You can find all the care instructions here.
- Where can I buy the Aeris Numo?
- The Aeris Numo is, like all Aeris products, here in our online shop or in selected specialist shops. Please contact our customer service, they will be happy to recommend a retailer near you.
- What are the dimensions of the Aeris Numo?
- You can find the dimensions of the Aeris Numo here on the product data sheet. Of course, the dimensions are also listed there in detail.
- From what materials is the Aeris Numo made?
- The Aeris Numo is made of the following materials:
Seat shell: plastic (polyamide) with 30% glass fibre reinforcement. Kinematics: die-cast aluminium, surface polished or powder-coated. Base: die-cast aluminium, surface polished or powder-coated. Skid frame: Round steel, 13mm diameter, powder-coated or chrome-plated (environmentally friendly). Wooden legs: Solid European oak, FSC certified. Not enough information for you? No problem. Our customer service will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the materials.
- Is the Aeris Numo stackable?
- No, the Aeris Numo is not stackable. Due to its special kinematic geometry, stacking is not possible.
Questions and answers about the Aeris Numo Task
- What is the difference between the Aeris Numo and the Aeris Numo Task ?
- The difference between the Aeris Numo and the Aeris Numo Task is the innovative technology as well as the main areas of use. The Aeris Numo can be used - thanks to the different variants - as a garden chair, dining chair or launch chair. The Aeris Numo Task with its innovative and unique technology is ideal for long and concentrated work in the office or home office. Compared to the Aeris Numo, the Aeris Numo Task also has significantly more technology. The Aeris Numo does not have the patented SAM technology.
- What is the difference between the Aeris Numo Task and the Aeris 3Dee?
- The Aeris 3Dee is larger and heavier than the Aeris Numo Task . In addition, the Aeris 3Dee has a higher backrest with integrated lumbar support. The Aeris Numo Task does not have this backrest. The Aeris Numo Task has a seat shell made of one piece. The Aeris 3Dee, on the other hand, has a seat shell and a separate backrest. There are also significant differences in technology between the two desk chairs. The Aeris Numo Task features the unique Self Adjusting Motion Element (SAM). In addition, the Aeris Numo Task has the patented Aeris kinematics. The Aeris 3Dee does not have these two technologies. Thanks to the Aeris 3D technology, the Aeris 3Dee offers movement in all directions: vertically, to the side, and forward and backward.
- How to clean the Aeris Numo Task ?
- The Aeris Numo Task is easy to clean. For light dirt such as dust, you can simply vacuum the seat shell and the base. For coarser stains on the cushion, the seat shell or the base, the Aeris Numo Task should only be cleaned with a microfiber cloth and pH-neutral soap. Detailed information on cleaning the Aeris Numo Task is available at here.
- Where can I buy the Aeris Numo Task ?
- You can buy the Aeris Numo Task directly here in Aeris Onlineshop directly. You can easily configure the Aeris Numo Task and put it together according to your personal wishes. If you would like to try out the Aeris Numo Task first, you can also buy the desk chair at a Aeris dealer near you. Our Find a dealer shows you where a specialist dealer is located in your region.
- How long is the warranty on the Aeris Numo Task ?
- Aeris offers a 3-year warranty on the Aeris Numo Task from the date of purchase. Should there be any complaints within these 3 years, Aeris will repair or replace the office chair free of charge after return and inspection - provided there is no third-party fault. The 3-year warranty applies to material and functional defects for all original parts of an original Aeris Numo Task . In addition, the 3-year warranty period applies exclusively to direct purchases via the Aeris online store or from an authorized Aeris dealer. If you have any questions regarding the warranty, please contact the Aeris customer service personally at +49 (0)89 900 506 11.
- Where can I use the Aeris Numo Task ?
- The Aeris Numo Task is ideal for long and concentrated work. The Aeris Numo Task desk chair is perfect for office and home office. But also as a conference chair in meeting rooms you can use the design chair Aeris Numo Task optimally.
- Can I combine the Aeris Numo Task with a height-adjustable desk?
- Yes, you can combine the Aeris Numo Task with a height-adjustable desk. The Aeris Numo Task is continuously height-adjustable and can therefore be combined with any normal table and desk.
- Is the Aeris Numo Task suitable for the home office?
- The Aeris Numo Task desk chair is perfect for the home office. The Aeris Numo Task is designed to be ideal for long and concentrated work. The unique technology allows for a comfortable sitting experience, strengthens the back and improves the upright sitting posture. When designing the Aeris Numo Task , we made sure that the office chair fits perfectly into any environment. This means you can use Aeris Numo Task anywhere in your home office.
- In which colors is the Aeris Numo Task available ?
- The frame and the seat shell of the Aeris Numo Task are available in black or white. The color of the seat shell always matches the color of the frame. The seat cushion is more colorful. Here you can choose from numerous colors. The seat cushion is available in 18 different colors. The color palette ranges from classic grays, greens and blues to soft pinks and eye-catching colors such as bright purple. The back cushion is also available in all these colors.
- Is it possible to retrofit the back cushion for the Aeris Numo Task ?
- Yes, the backrest cushion for the Aeris Numo Task can be retrofitted. The back cushion can be quickly and easily clipped into the slots of the backrest. Therefore, it is no problem to buy the backrest cushion later.
Questions and answers about the Aeris 3Dee
- Which 3D active office seat is better for me, the Aeris Swopper or the Aeris 3Dee?
- There is no general answer to whether the Aeris Swopper or the Aeris 3Dee is more suitable for you. Both products offer you unrestricted 3D active sitting - but are optimised for different types of users. If you want maximum movement when sitting, then the Aeris Swopper is probably ideal for you. The Aeris Swopper gives you 360° freedom of movement plus 3D ergonomics. The Aeris 3Dee is perfect for you if you want to move significantly more than before in a natural sitting posture, but an office chair look and an innovative backrest with lumbar curve are important to you. The Aeris 3Dee offers you 3D ergonomics plus innovative backrest technology.
- What is the difference between the Aeris 3Dee and conventional office chairs?
- The big difference between the Aeris 3Dee and conventional office chairs is the type and amount of movement. This is unique. The Aeris 3Dee is the most innovative 3D-moving office chair in the world. Its free, natural movement contrasts with the predetermined, often linear or two-dimensional movement of other office chairs. Swinging in depth, wide lateral flexibility, natural forward lean - the 3D technology makes more than twice as much movement possible as conventional office chairs.
- With which cover fabrics can I buy the Aeris 3Dee?
- Of course, you can buy the Aeris 3Dee with different cover fabrics. Among others, with the high-quality, hard-wearing, breathable, skin-friendly, anti-allergic, flame-retardant, colour-fast and Oeko-Tex tested Trevira CS cover fabric from Gabriel Comfort. It is available in five colours. The Aeris 3Dee is available with a high-quality leather cover in black to match the executive chair. You can find all versions here. Other, individual cover fabrics are of course also possible. Would you like to have an individual cover fabric for the Aeris 3Dee? Just give us a call, our customer service will be happy to advise you.
- Which suspension strut type of the Aeris 3Dee is the right one for me, Standard or High?
- Which spring strut is right for you depends primarily on your height, your body weight and how much you like to move. From a height of approx. 170 cm, the High (formerly PLUS) spring strut is probably right for you. The best thing is to try out both versions. The Aeris 3Dee with spring strut type Standard (formerly BASIC) is also certified with DIN EN 1335, the DIN standard for office work chairs. You can find more information on the product data sheet.
- Why does the Aeris 3Dee have no armrests?
- Simple answer why the Aeris 3Dee has no armrests: Because it doesn't need them. As the name suggests, the active office chair is designed to enable its user to move more in everyday life. The 3D technology from Aeris not only allows more than twice as much movement as conventional office chairs, it also promotes natural movements - spontaneous, self-controlled and intuitive - with a hip that moves freely in all directions and a real swing function. This way of sitting is largely equivalent to walking with "springy" steps on forest floor. Since armrests restrict this natural mobility, we deliberately do without armrests in the Aeris 3Dee and all our chairs. When we walk, we get along fine without armrests. Armrests are also not necessary as a support when sitting down or standing up in Aeris products, as the suspension serves as "automatic" cushioning or support when standing up.
Questions and answers about the Aeris Active Office Desk
- What is the Aeris Active Office Desk ?
- The height-adjustable double desk Aeris Active Office Desk is a world first. This desk has a split tabletop. The two elegant, organically shaped worktops make it easy and intuitive to change positions between standing and sitting without having to adjust the height of the desk. Of course, the height of Aeris Active Office Desk is infinitely adjustable electrically. So you can preset both table tops to the ideal height for you.
All the advantages of the Aeris Active Office Desk desk can be found here.
- How big is the desk Aeris Active Office Desk ?
- The overall size of the divided double desk Aeris Active Office Desk is 200 cm (width) x 93 cm (depth). The sitting surface is slightly larger than the standing surface. Thanks to its slim and compact design, the Aeris Active Office Desk fits perfectly into any home office.
- Are the two worktops of the Aeris Active Office Desk the same size?
- No, the two work surfaces of the height-adjustable desk Aeris Active Office Desk are not the same size. In order to make the best possible use of the space, the sitting surface of the double desk is slightly larger than the standing surface.
- How large is the height adjustment range on the Aeris Active Office Desk ?
- The electric height adjustment of this innovative double desk ranges from 64 - 129 cm. The height of the sitting and standing desks can only be adjusted together. The height of the standing area can be adjusted from 103.5 - 129 cm (including tabletop). The height of the sitting area can be adjusted from 70 - 95 cm (including tabletop).
- How heavy is the Aeris Active Office Desk ?
- Altogether - including tabletop and frame - the double desk Aeris Active Office Desk weighs 79 kg.
- What accessories are available for the Aeris Active Office Desk ?
- Of course, it is possible to expand the Aeris Active Office Desk with a variety of useful optional accessories. For example, you can retrofit a QI charger for wireless charging of your smartphone. There is also the intelligent cable management and the electrical socket set. The cable tray is already included in the scope of delivery. The accessories for the Aeris Active Office Desk are available from in detail on the product page.
- How are the table tops arranged at Aeris Active Office Desk ?
- The arrangement of the table tops of the Aeris Active Office Desk is freely selectable. This means that you can freely decide which top you would like to have on the left or right, high or low. The arrangement of the table tops can be configured according to your wishes, guaranteeing a quick and intuitive change of posture. Whether you are writing while sitting or telephoning while standing - you will always succeed in changing posture seamlessly without interrupting your workflow.
- What material is the double desk made of Aeris Active Office Desk ?
- The divided tabletop of the Aeris Active Office Desk consists of a robust melamine-coated chipboard. The stable table frame is made of steel. The cable tray included in the scope of delivery is made of sheet steel. In addition, the integrated, quiet motor ensures quick, uncomplicated height adjustment.
- In which colours is the Aeris Active Office Desk available ?
- The Aeris Active Office Desk is available in a total of 12 different colour combinations. You can see here which table frames and table tops you can choose from. You can configure your table according to your personal taste.
- How do you build the Aeris Active Office Desk ?
- The assembly of the Aeris Active Office Desk is usually possible on your own. How to assemble the double desk is explained in detail in the enclosed assembly instructions. You can also download them here. Don't feel like reading? Our step-by-step assembly video shows you the exact assembly. This guarantees quick and easy assembly.
- How is the Aeris Active Office Desk delivered?
- The Aeris Active Office Desk office table is shipped in 4 individual packages (partial deliveries may be necessary). Therefore, our tip: Please enter your phone number at checkout for further information on delivery.
- How much weight can you put on the Aeris Active Office Desk ?
- Each table top of the Aeris Active Office Desk is designed for a total load of up to 65 kg.
- Do you need two screens for the Aeris Active Office Desk desk?
- We advise you to equip the desks of Aeris Active Office Desk with a monitor and a keyboard and mouse each. This allows you to switch quickly and smoothly between sitting and standing and to continue working at any work surface without restrictions.
- Can I use Aeris Active Office Desk with a laptop only?
- Yes, you can easily use Aeris Active Office Desk with just a laptop and without extra screens. Use the mobility of the laptop and simply take it with you when you change from sitting to standing on the respective work surface.
Questions and answers about the Aeris Active Desk
- What is the Aeris Active Desk ?
- The electrically height-adjustable desk Aeris Active Desk is the elegant and space-saving sit-stand solution for every office or home office. Thanks to its slim design, the desk fits into any room. In addition, the Aeris Active Desk has a memory and reminder function. Accordingly, you can save your preferred sitting height as well as the standing height and move the desk to the perfect height for you at the touch of a button.
You can find all the advantages of the Aeris Active Desk here.
- How big is the Aeris Active Desk standing desk?
- To ensure that the Aeris Active Desk really fits into every home office, we offer the standing desk in three different sizes.
1.) 120 cm (width) x 80 cm (depth)
2.) 140 cm (width) x 80 cm (depth)
3.) 160 cm (width) x 80 cm (depth)
- How large is the height-adjustable range at Aeris Active Desk ?
- The electric height adjustment of the Aeris Active Desk desk ranges from 64 - 120 cm. A distinction is made between the sitting and standing areas. The sitting area ranges from 64 to 95 cm (incl. tabletop). The standing area of the height-adjustable desk can be adjusted from 96 to 120 cm (incl. tabletop).
- What accessories are available for the Aeris Active Desk ?
- The Aeris Active Desk can be optionally expanded with numerous useful accessories. Among other things, there is a QI charger for wireless charging of the smartphone. You can also upgrade the intelligent cable management and the cable tray. The accessories for the Aeris Active Desk can be seen in detail here.
- What material is the Aeris Active Desk made of?
- The tabletop of the Aeris Active Desk is made of a robust, 19 mm thick melamine-coated chipboard. The sturdy table frame is made of steel. The cable tray, which can be retrofitted as an option, is made of sheet steel.
- In which colours is the Aeris Active Desk available ?
- The Aeris Active Desk desk is available in 20 different colours. You can see here which table frames and table tops you can choose from. You can configure your desk according to your personal taste.
- How heavy is the Aeris Active Desk ?
- Depending on which desk size you choose, the Aeris Active Desk desk has a different weight. The range is from 43 kg to 47 kg.
Product weight: 120 x 80 cm: approx. 43 kg
140 x 80 cm: approx. 45 kg
160 x 80 cm: approx. 47 kg
- How do you build the Aeris Active Desk ?
- How is the Aeris Active Desk delivered?
- In contrast to the Aeris Active Office Desk (4 parcels), the Aeris Active Desk is sent in only 2 individual parcels (partial deliveries may be necessary). Please enter your phone number at checkout for further information on delivery.
- How much weight can you put on the Aeris Active Desk ?
- The robust and stable tabletop of the Aeris Active Desk can withstand a lot. The tabletop can be loaded with a maximum of 120 kg.
Further questions to Aeris
- Your question to Aeris is not included?
- Your question is not here? That's not a big deal. We are happy to receive your individual request, suggestion or criticism. Feel free to write us a message at email@example.com or directly here on the website in the chat.