Aeris warranty conditions
The period for calculating the warranty period begins with the date of the invoice when purchasing directly from Aeris or from the date of purchase from the authorised Aeris specialist trade partner. We grant a warranty period of three years on all our products.
If material or manufacturing defects occur on original parts within the warranty period, we will provide one of the following services within the scope of the manufacturer's warranty:
- repair of the goods free of charge in our factory or
- exchange of the goods free of charge for an equivalent item (if necessary also a successor model, if the original goods are no longer available) or
- free delivery of the spare parts required for the repair (if necessary against return of the parts complained about).
The type of service shall be determined by Aeris after examination of the damage. The warranty period is not extended or interrupted by the warranty service provided.
In the event of a warranty claim, please contact us directly (if you purchased the product from us) or your Aeris dealer (if you purchased the product from one of our partners).
Excluded warranty claims
Warranty claims are excluded in the event of damage to the goods due to:
- improper or inappropriate handling or use,
- exceeding the maximum weight loads,
- environmental influences (moisture, heat, overvoltage, dust, etc.),
- failure to observe any safety precautions,
- failure to observe the assembly and/or operating instructions,
- use of force (e.g. impact, shock, fall), - unauthorised repair attempts, improper interventions or maintenance by unauthorised persons, - wear and tear of the cover fabrics, damage due to care errors and impact.
- unauthorised repair attempts, improper interventions or maintenance by unauthorised persons,
- wear and tear of the cover fabrics, damage due to care errors as well as impact, scratch and tear damage,
- defects in special articles (e.g. special designs, upholstery fabrics provided, special paintwork).
A claim under the guarantee requires that Aeris is enabled to examine the guarantee claim by sending in the goods. In this case, it must be ensured that damage during transport is avoided by using appropriate packaging. For the safe return of your Aeris product to our factory, we will be happy to provide you with transport packaging if required and against payment of the costs. The transport costs are borne by the warranty holder.
To apply for warranty service, you must enclose a copy of the original invoice with the claimed product. Please understand that Aeris may refuse to provide warranty service without a copy of the invoice. The sending of the invoice copy serves to calculate the warranty period. Furthermore, you must provide the name and address of the seller, if this is not clear from the enclosed copy of the invoice, in order to establish the purchase from the authorised specialist dealer or from Aeris directly.
For repairs outside the warranty period, you will receive a cost estimate. Contact the Aeris service team at + 49 (0) 89/900 506-11 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your statutory rights are not restricted by this guarantee promise. In particular, any existing statutory warranty rights against us remain unaffected by this guarantee promise.