Aeris warranty conditions
The period for calculating the warranty period begins on the date of the invoice when purchased directly from Aeris or from the date of purchase from the authorised Aeris dealer. All our products are guaranteed for a period of three years.
If material or manufacturing defects occur on original parts within the warranty period, we will provide one of the following services within the scope of the manufacturer's warranty:
- repair of the goods free of charge at our factory or
- exchange of the goods free of charge for an equivalent item (if necessary, also a successor model if the original goods are no longer available) or
- free delivery of the spare parts required for the repair (if necessary, against return of the claimed parts).
Aeris will determine the type of service after examining the damage. The warranty period is not extended or interrupted by the warranty service provided.
In the event of a warranty claim, please contact us directly (if you purchased the product from us) or your Aeris dealer (if you purchased the product from one of our partners).
Excluded warranty claims
Warranty claims are excluded in the event of damage to the goods due to:
- improper or inappropriate handling or use,
- exceeding the maximum weight loads,
- environmental influences (moisture, heat, overvoltage, dust, etc.),
- failure to observe any safety precautions,
- failure to observe the assembly and/or operating instructions,
- use of force (e.g. impact, shock, fall), - unauthorised repair attempts, improper intervention or maintenance by unauthorised persons, - wear and tear.
- unauthorised repair attempts, improper interventions or maintenance by unauthorised persons,
- wear and tear of the cover fabrics, damage due to care errors as well as impact, scratch and tear damage,
- defects in special articles (e.g. special designs, upholstery fabrics provided, special paintwork).
A claim under the guarantee is subject to Aeris being enabled to examine the guarantee claim by sending in the goods. Care must be taken to avoid damage in transit by using appropriate packaging. For the safe return of your Aeris product to our factory, we will be pleased to provide you with transport packaging if required and against payment of costs. The transport costs are borne by the warranty holder.
To apply for warranty service, you must enclose a copy of the original invoice with the claimed product. Please understand that Aeris may refuse warranty service without a copy of the invoice. The copy of the invoice is used to calculate the warranty period. You must also provide the name and address of the seller, if this is not clear from the enclosed copy of the invoice, to establish purchase from the authorised dealer or Aeris directly.
For out-of-warranty repairs, an estimate will be provided. Contact the Aeris Service Team at + 49 (0) 89/900 506-11 or email email@example.com.
Your statutory rights are not restricted by this guarantee promise. In particular, any existing statutory warranty rights against us remain unaffected by this guarantee promise.